Course Lecture Notes
- Final grade: final exam 100% provided not less than 60% of the relevant homeworks submitted, otherwise "failed".
- Supplementary material for the exam: Official formula sheet only.
- Exercises for homework will be given during the course, some of them marker "for submission".
- Not less than 60% of the exercises for submission MUST be submitted for a positive grade.
- ASSIGNMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY.
- If you are suspected of academic dishonesty (cheating or
inappropriate submission), then a complaint will be filed with the
university disciplinary board (ועדת משמעת) and a detailed report placed
in your academic records.
- HW submission will not be accepted beyond deadline, and will
be marked "Late". For special cases, such as army reserve service,
hospitalization etc. please contact your teaching assistant as soon as
- Any request for late submission must be approved before the deadline.
- STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO CHECK THEIR SUBMISSIONS REGULARLY.
- Appeals on the h.w. can be submitted only up to a week after the publication of the grades.
- Course Policy in hebrew
- Necessary knowledge in mathematics
- Instructions for solving a physics question. - READ THIS!
- Exam studying warning - READ THIS!
- Moed-A Solution
- Moed-C Solution