Examination & grading policy:
- The midterm will be held on 17.5.13. It will be based on the homework and practical session material.
- The midterm grade will be 15% of the final grade (MAGEN) as long as the grade in the final examination is >=56.
- The final examination will be composed of several open and multiple choice questions.
- Supplementary material for the exam: Official formula sheet. NO CALCULATOR IS ALLOWED.
Homework and submission policy:
- Each week, one home assignment would be given. THE ASSIGNMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY.
- Submission of 8 out of 12 of the home assignments is obligatory.
each missing assignment below 8, one point will be reduced from the
final grade. No submission of assignments will reduce 8 point from your
- Full assignment submission (ie. 12) will add 2 points to the final grade as long as the grade in the final examination is >=56.
- Home assignments will be partially checked.
you are suspected of academic dishonesty (cheating or inappropriate
submission), then a complaint will be filed with the university
disciplinary board (ועדת משמעת) and a detailed report placed in your
submission will not be accepted beyond deadline, and will be marked
"Late". For special cases, such as army reserve service,
hospitalization etc. please contact your teaching assistant as soon as
- Any request for late submission must be approved before the deadline.
- STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO CHECK THEIR SUBMISSIONS REGULARLY.
- Appeals on the h.w. can be submitted only up to a week after the publication of the grades.
Midterm and Finals:How to prepare for the test.2013B Midterm + solution2013B Final A + solution2013B Final B + solution