BGU Physics Department
For student of physics
(8 hours, 4.0 points)
- In order to be listed the student has to submit a TXT or PDF file that should be placed in the submission site (link below). This file should contain the title of the project + the name of the student + the name of the faculty member that had agreed to take responsibility as an adviser + short abstract. A copy signed by the lecturer should be filed in the physics office.
- In order to get a grade at the end of the semester the student has to submit a PDF with the documentation of his/her work).
- abstract submission deadline - one month after official start of each semester.
- Recommended grading policy: Less than 90 means that the student did not stand fully in the project requirements. 90-94 is excellent, 95-100 is outstanding
- There is an option to be exempt from one of the two lab-C experiments by taking a lab project. See Lab-C syllabus and check SHNATON for updated details.
This arrangement should be pre-approved (in writing)