for Materials Engineering and Nuclear Engineering
Materials students information
Nuclear students information
12. Final grades (for reports and presentations) updated. All guide assessment grades are 10/10. Good Luck!
11. Grades updated (6.6.10)
10. Grades for this week updated. Happy SHAVUOT to everyone!
9. Grades for this week updated (6.5)
8. Grades for 27.4&28.4 updated
7. Materials group grades for momentum & impulse are published
6. Grades for 4th report are published
5. Grades for 3rd report are published
4. Happy Passover to everybody! The grades for the 2nd report are published. Those who haven't submitted their preparation questions yet are requested to do so before Friday (26.3) to my mailbox (175, Physics building, 1st floor) or 10 points will be deducted from your next report.
3. If it wasn't clear: the corrections should only be submitted after receiving the reports back with my comments. You should correct according to these comments.
2. Initial grades for 1st report are published (reminder - you can submit a correction only for this report). Common errors: not listing measurement instruments with their precision, units, significant digit and conclusions that aren't thorough enough. Please take these under account when writing the next reports.
1. Any reports that will not be submitted on time (without my prior approval) will receive an automatic 0 grade.